For the Onion Lovers – This super tasty cashew cheese dip is the perfect dairy free centrepiece for your next platter.
Prep 1 Hour min | Cook 15 Mins | Makes 200g
Recipe By: Elle Georgiou AKA The Low Carb High Fat Lifestyle @the_lchf_lifestyle
- 1 tbsp. Meadow and Marrow Natural Bone Broth
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup organic cashews
- 3 tbsp water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Stir 1 tablespoon of Meadow and Marrow Natural Bone Broth into the ½ cup of hot water.
- Top the broth with the cold water, stir and add the cashews.
- Allow to soak for 1-4 hours.
- Drain well.
- Place the cashews in the bowl of the food processor with the lemon juice, salt and onion powder, and pulse for a minute to combine. Add water and continue to process until nice and smooth and then stir through the chives.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days
NOTES / TIPS:
- Serve with Elle’s Seeded Crackers