Quick, easy and contains Peanut Butter. Need we say more?
Prep 5 Mins | Cook 1 10 Mins | Serves 3 Recipe By: @keto_sez
- 350g firm tofu
- Any veggies you love! I used 1 x head chopped Broccoli & 1 x Zucchini
- 1/2 tbs sesame oil
- 3 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbs Meadow And Marrow Natural Bone Broth
- 4 tbs Pics Peanut Butter (or more if needed- taste as you go)
- 4 tbs Coconut milk (or more if needed- taste as you go)
- Drain tofu, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut into cubes, place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for approx 20 mins at 180 degrees (until light golden colour)
- Place all sauce ingredients into a jug and whisk until combined.
- Once tofu is cooked, place into the satay sauce to marinate for 10-15 mins
- Cook the broccoli + zucchini in 1 tbs sesame oil in fry pan.
- Add the tofu + sauce & cook until combined.
- Serve on sautéed cauliflower rice.
NOTES / TIPS:
- Avoiding Soy? Substitute with more veg or any meat
- Serve with cauliflower rice/ white / brown rice
- Use as a dipping sauce
- Want a little bit of heat? Add some chilli